Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm such a disappointment

So I didn't go out last night. My friend I was going to go with had to babysit her niece, so Thad and I made steaks and corn and watched tv.

Today I just worked on the house, and Thad said he wanted homemade pizza. So I make dough FROM SCRATCH. And we're not talking just regular dough, here. I made white AND wheat. I get the dough prebaked a little, Thad picked up some toppings, I get everything constructed, and my f***ing OVEN DOESN'T WORK. It gets warm. Not HOT, just WARM. We burnt one pizza trying to cook it on the grill, but the other cooked ok. I'm so pissed, because now we have to:

A) Figure out what is wrong with the oven and fix it, or

B) Buy a new oven.

Baby's in bed, Thad's in bed, and I'm headed there myself. Sorry I'm such a sad case. Hopefully rafting will make up for my lackluster "weekend".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to bypass the importance of the blog and the obvious dilema of your oven being broken, how was the grilled pizza?? I have seen that done several times, but never tried it myself.

Hope you have a good one.
Kris

Anonymous said...

Basically what Kristine said...I am in awe of the grilled pizza...how is it?