Monday, June 4, 2007

No games *sob*

I'm not supposed to play games at work tonight. Because we've been so busy it seems that some people are peevish about leads playing games when we aren't busy. Only because EVERYONE ELSE is busy. Someone must have complained.

I'm going to try to write more at night. I have my best ideas on my drive home from work, alone, usually with no music to distract me, but once I have these fantastic ideas it's like they slip outta my head like water through a colander.

I've got a wedding in Miles City on Saturday for my cousin Brooke. I'm actually both dreading it and looking forward to it. I'm not really big on family things, to be completely honest, but this is the first time a lot of my family will be meeting Elora, and I'm really excited about that.


Elora and I have been watching the Backyardigans. I adore the Backyardigans. I think that so far my favorites have been "The Secret of the Nile", which is set to Broadway-style music and is about saying please and thank you, and "The Yeti", which is James Brown-style funk music. I love to sing with them because the songs are so funny and cute. I tend to gush about them because they are just the coolest thing.

Well, I've got a Jane magazine to read and blogs to catch up on. Leave me a comment for shits and giggles!

2 comments:

Amanda_S said...

I wish I could shit. I've been constipated the last few days. Not joking either! However, i can giggle...hehe! That was supposed to be in a Pillsbury Doughboy voice.

Anonymous said...

Ummm, can you hurry up and post something new and scintillating.