Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Okay, I'm doing it

I'm posting. I wanted to last night, but let the night get away from me. It was my "Friday" so, I'm glad it's over, because I have the day off with my baby today. And man, we're having some fun.

She loves to try to get her feet, and then eat them. Sometimes her feet elude her a little bit, but at least their attached so I don't have to retrieve them every time she can't get to them.

Thad bought her a little surfboard with a water scene thingy in it for her to play on when she does her tummy time. We don't time tummy time or anything, we just let her roll over and then wait until she freaks out. We should write a parenting book.

She scratched me so bad last night in her sleep that she drew blood. Thad woke me this morning to say that I had blood on my face, which is not the first thing anyone wants to hear the minute their eyes are open. Lo and behold, blood on my face from a sharp little talon/fingernail. Mama got the file out today and shaved those suckers down.

Here are a few pictures of this crazy kid. Thad took all these the other night. He always gets great pictures of her.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
My daddy bought me this!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
I'm a supermodel!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Aren't I cute?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, here is a great article explaining the importance of tummy time that you might be interested in. It may also clear up any confusion you may have on the topic. Gay Girolami, a physical therapist and member of Pathways Medical Roundtable, explains to parents the importance of tummy time, how much tummy time children should get, when you should start your child on tummy time, along with a variety of other important issues and helpful tips. I hope you find this helpful!

http://www.babiestoday.com/articles/4866.php