Monday, June 4, 2007

Best Weekend EVER

How much fun did I have on my three day weekend?

TONS OF FUN!

Wednesday was spent cleaning and getting this prepared for Adriennit's visit and my bbq on Friday. So I got a bunch of stuff done, which was great.

So Thursday rolls around and Thad and I are awaiting the arrival of our guest. She shows up just as I start to get the ingredients ready for coconut chicken curry and mojitos.

The curry and mojitos turn out great:

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Even the baby wanted some:

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

I end up getting pretty tipsy by mixing a deadly little combo of rum and chardonnay, but end up surviving and getting up early on Friday morning. Adriennit woke up early with me so we could squeeze as much fun time into the day as possible since she was leaving for Helena at 5:00.

So we went to Gainan's nursery and walked around, discussing things I could make for my bbq. She suggests a homemade pasta salad and her recipe for "ranch" bread. We then go to the store, pick up all the ingredients, and she ends up getting both the pasta salad and the ranch bread ready for me that afternoon, plus she helped me weed my flowerbeds (FINALLY).

So the bbq was fun. The "ranch" bread was incredible, the pasta salad amazing, and everyone seemed to have a good time.

Unfortunately we did not do a photo shoot for another debate. Kinda bummed about that, but perhaps we'll make up for it 10 fold when next our paths do cross.

Here's a little Elora in a sunhat for you to ooooh and aaaah over:

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely forgot about debating!! Damn! And it looks like Elora has rock-n-roll fingers going on.

Amanda_S said...

Hearing the combo of Rum and Chardonnay literally makes me want to dry heave! While Rum tastes good it always leaves me with a sense of wanting to hurl after literally 2 drinks and no buzz. Too sweet. And Chardonnay tastes like Urine. I've never actually drank Urine but that's what I ASSUME urine would taste like. But I remember a little saying you use to say in college. When you assume it makes an ass out of u and me. :) Now vodka and Pinot Grigo sounds like a delight! haha