Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Blast from my past

I'm watching "Wayside" on Nickelodeon today, and it's based on the Wayside books that I used to read when I was way younger. It's about a school that has many different levels and is really tall and looks like it could topple over. Weird.

So I may just make my way down to the Carlin tonight for ladies' night. I just hope my pal Lindsey will be able to go. I want to get a little dressed up, drink some cocktails, and snap some pictures. I need some new pics for this blog and my myspace profile.

This is a rather disappointing blog to read after you've been waiting for a new one for awhile. To all my readers, including Kristine, sorry it's taken so long to get a new one up, and sorry it's so disappointing. I'll either blog more today, or I'll put a big one up tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BLOG MORE NOW!!!! Haha, have fun tonight. Remember, the more hootchie you get, the more fun you will have!!

Anonymous said...

aww... I got a mention in the blog... yay!

I hope you have/had fun at the Carlin. See you at work in a day or so!