Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Three posts in one day, you might say......

.....isn't that pushing it a little bit. I mean, you don't really want to get people used to reading this much boring shit about your life and then disappoint them down the road when you don't write 3 times EVERYDAY.

Well, to inquiring minds that want to know, I think that today's postings have been redundant in their baby theme. So what else can I possibly talk about that might spark fierce debate and radical new ways of thinking?

Paris Hilton? No, that's been played out, I can barely tolerate reading shit about her because it's so nauseating that she is as pampered as she is. Britney Spears? Nope, nipple slips aside she's just really not very interesting either. Christina Aguilera's supposed pregnancy? I don't think so, because I really just don't care.

Why not bring up something political and volatile.... well, I don't follow politics, and I'm of the opinion that unless I want to become suicidal I won't get involved in politics beyond pissing my dad off with my anti-Republican propaganda.

So I thought and I thought and I thought. And then it hit me...

Haha, I got nothing. Sorry folks, all that build up for nothing. Baby Einstein is on. I think I'm going to zone out and try to come up with something a little bit later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I eagerly await your Baby Einstien inspired propoganda. E=Mc2