Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Just another manic Tuesday...whoa-oooh-whoa

Just joking, it's not that manic tonight. We're a little busy at work, but just because work is busy doesn't mean I'm busy. I like that when people start getting the hang of things they stop needing to ask a question for every call they take, but that sometimes makes me feel less needed. Not a good feeling.

Had a Wendy's Frosty Float tonight, and it was gooooo-oooood. Very tasty, especially since they use soft serve ice cream, which increases the enjoyment factor when you aren't trying suck huge frozen chunks of ice cream out through a straw.

I'm trying to figure out a way to incorporate better health choices in my already crazy schedule. It's hard to eat right when you don't have the ability to cook a dinner. Thad and I only get two dinners and two breakfast/lunches a week together right now, so I usually try to cook something on those nights. Sometimes we break down and have pizza, but not very often. On the weekends I'll either cook breakfast or we go to Montana Jack's and enjoy their sumptuous buffet. Yummy.

It's just hard to eat Lean Cuisines/Healthy Choice meals all the time too. I guess I should buckle down and eat 3-4 meals at work using Lean Cuisines or Healthy Choice meals, and only eat out 1-2 times a week, instead of my regular eating-out. Any suggestions on how I can achieve this little goal of mine would be greatly appreciated.

I'm pretty tired tonight. I keep yawning, and I wore contacts for the first time in awhile today and my eyes are all sticky. Like they WANT me to close them.

I sat down and watched "Flight of the Conchords" on HBO On Demand last night. These guys are pretty funny, and they have some pretty funny songs. Check out their website here. The also have some pretty funny youtube stuff out there, as I've illustrated below. They are in order of how much I like the song. The first one is pretty fun.





1 comment:

brianne said...

Mary Rose,
I found your blog through Beth's page. I have to tell you that your daughter is faboulously beautiful! I also saw Flight of the Chonchords last weekend here in Seattle! They were so funny and performed the Robots and Business Time. Have a great day!