Friday, June 15, 2007

Work sucks, and my scab came off

I have this HUGE skinned knee from a little "accident" I had in Colstrip on Sunday. By accident, I mean I was bustling out to the car at 7:30 with the baby in her car seat, and since I was holding the car seat I didn't see that my foot was not going to hit the sidewalk, so I ended up DROPPING the car seat (baby was fine) and falling and skinning my knee in front of Thad and my in-laws. Very embarassing.

So today I took the baby out to look at the trees and leaves, and put her little feet on the tree trunk to feel the bark, and I didn't see that Murphy was right behind me. So when I turned to go back into the house I stumbled over him, and ended up falling down AGAIN (baby was fine, again) but this time my pajama pants to ripped the scab right off. Here's a gross picture....

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

GROSS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL-seriously. That was a great post!! I didn't realize that you had fallen again!! We need to talk in real life tonight or something. Love you, miss you!!

Anonymous said...

PS: That picture makes me a little queasy.

Anonymous said...

EWWWW