Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Countdown to FUN TIME!

Okay, peeps, I'm going rafting tomorrow. And I'm going all out, balls to the wall crazy waiting for the fun to begin.

It's not only fun and games though. I also seem to have acquired this thing called "love". This bullshit is making it impossible for me to go rafting all day, leaving my child in the care of others, and not feel a tinge of guilt, regret, remorse, and sadness that I won't see her smiling face for several hours. I'm going through the stages of grief, and I haven't even had to leave her yet.

Tomorrow the fun shall begin with................... wait for it........................ BULL BLASTERS! A little Red Bull, a little Jager, and you've got the party stah-ted!

I hope to keep the sunscreen slathered generously, I don't want to burn. I actually bought a bathing suit, and I'm pretty excited to wear it and show that shizz off!

I'm feeling slightly erratic, so I'll post this and go enjoy some Buffalo Wild Wings at ...... Buffalo Wild Wings with Tray, my call back beeyotch.

No comments: