Saturday, July 28, 2007

The proverbial wagon

I've fallen off, folks. I haven't blogged in almost (over?) 2 weeks. I've left this realm of creativity behind to pursue other interests. Those interests being:

Staying cool
Attempting to make my days off feel more "off"
Not cooking

There really hasn't been anything new and exciting going down in my 'hood lately. Same old, same old. Today I'm at work a little earlier, and I go home a little earlier later, so perhaps I'll get to hang out with Thad for a couple hours tonight before we head to bed.

Elora is fantastic, but a little crankier lately, maybe teething. Who knows? She's pretty funny though, and we can now tickle her, take her swimming, sit her up in her bathtub to splash the water, and she opens and closes her hand now while watching herself the whole time. She thinks her hands are pretty awesome.

Well, I think I'll go pop some popcorn up. I'm feeling a tad peckish for some hot buttered goodness.

No comments: