Friday, May 25, 2007

Well, folks....queue the violins.

I've passive-aggressively dealt with the situation. I've deleted her from my friends list, and I guess if she wonders why she'll go ahead and call me.

Otherwise, if she doesn't, it's not going to rock my world anyways, because I wasn't important enough to warrant a call before I made this decision, so I probably won't be important enough to reconcile with.

It bums me out when things like this happen. But it helps to know that everyone I've talked to about this agrees that she's a flake and that I am a worthwhile person.

On a lighter note, Elora is wonderful, just the softest little monkey that ever blessed the earth. I took her to my doctor's appointment at the oncologists' office today, and everyone loved her. She's a pretty cute baby, and Riaz pointed out that the probability to reproduce such a perfect specimen of humanity from my wretched womb is very slim.

Here is a picture of us in the doctor's office:
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

I'm a complete scoob, I know, but we have fun together.

No comments: