Sunday, May 13, 2007

A long slow night in customer service

Well, it's a nice evening to put up a meaningless post of my activities. I guess I can tell you about my Mother's Day as well.

I got home at almost 1:00 AM last night, and Thad had stayed up for me. I walk into the kitchen, and there is a chocolate cake and a MST3K dvd box set on the table. Now, if there's two things I love, it's chocolate cake and MST3K. Thad told me that Elora had made the cake (under his supervision of course). It was great. I made a little soup for us to eat together, then we settled in to eat a little cake and watch a little MST3K, until I was falling asleep.

Then today I got some beautiful homemade cards from my niece and nephew, Quayd and Clover. I will repost this soon with pictures of the them, with Elora, that I took so I could get them printed and framed for my mom. Speaking of my mom, I wished her a happy Mother's Day, and received well wishes from my dad, brother, and sister.

I'm reading Labryrinth by Kate Mosse right now, and the book is a little slow getting to the point of all the information they throw at you. I'm getting into it, and hope to have it finished by Wednesday. It's not bad, but I'm really eager to find out what's happening, and why.

Well, 45 minutes to go before the end of my "Wednesday". I know that it seems pointless to be writing on this blog when hardly anyone looks at it, but I might pare down my myspace a little bit so that people start looking here for all the new info on my crazy life.

No comments: