Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday Monday

Well, I'm sitting at work, doing my thang. Reading my celebrity gossip. One of the most interesting stories of the day involves Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachael Wood doin' it in his new music video.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zcii_idontlikeyouinthatwaycom-manson

I didn't want to put up the embedded player because I didn't really want the image of a 19 year old girl faking an orgasm with Marilyn Manson anywhere near a picture of my child's face. He has turned into a lecherous, dirty old man somewhat. I still like his music, don't get me wrong, but come on. Dita was GORGEOUS, though she seems slightly vapid, and Evan seems like she's making up for some daddy issues. It reminds me of a song......a country song......"Lookin' for love in all the wrong places.....". That's so nice.

I need to work on my schmooze a little bit, I interview for a supervisor position at work tomorrow. Kind of wish I had someone to quiz me on my long and expressive answers. I hate interviews because I am great at b.s., but you really have to think on your feet.... be light on your toes...... have well shaped calves. Just kidding. But I always feel like I'm taking too long thinking about an answer when I've got someone waiting to write down my response. Performance anxiety, I guess, and it strikes when I'm ordering at a restaurant too.

Well, I want to work on this book a little more, it's getting a little more frenzied. It's kind of at the point that I know bad shit is going to hit the fan, but I can't stop now, I'm in too deep. I bet this is what it feels like when you've started a killing spree and you just can't stop....oh....uh.....maybe not like that at all.

No comments: