Friday, May 11, 2007

Introducing...........ME!

My first post! I'm hoping to make many, maaaany more regarding the fantastic world of motherhood, wifehood, friendhood, sisterhood, and womanhood. That's a lot of hoods, but when youse a gangsta you're always in the 'hood.

My name is Mary Rose. I live in beeeautiful Montana, and have a lot of great friends, a beautiful family, and I enjoy my life, pretty much. I have been married for going on 4 years to the love of my life, Thad, and in January we received the greatest blessing in the form of our little girl, Elora Leah, who is "Cuter than Suri, sweeter than Shiloh".

Here she is!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

I hope to be joined in blogging by the lovely Miss Adrienne, in a kind of "tag team of wit" scenario. She's really very funny, as this picture of us should demonstrate.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

So keep coming back, I may not update all the time, but I'll try to keep it entertaining.

Here's a little gem for you:
When one wants to whine in a blog, it shall be dubbed a "bwhine".

AHAHAHAHAHA, *sniffle* *gasp* Oh, please *wipe eyes* my sides.

No comments: