Saturday, May 12, 2007

Just an old fashioned love song.........

I'm trying to decide what I want to really focus on when I write. I love all the celebrity gossip sites, but don't really feel like what I would say about celebrities would be funny enough to warrant another celebrity gossip blog.

I guess I'll just attempt to put my own life into this blog, and hopefully it makes some people chuckle.

Like today, Thad and I were in the living room with the baby before we went to breakfast. I had turned on Sprout as background noise for Elora, as well as something she could look at periodically and see lots of bright colors. Barney was on, and Barney does this horrible laugh after everything he says. A stupid, yuk-yuk-yuk laugh. So Thad started doing it after everything he said. Pretty hilarious. Plus, he makes up dirty lyrics to any song, so to hear his version of any Barney song including blumpkins or penises is just too much.

Tomorrow is my first official Mother's Day, and I'm working. I don't know if Thad has any big, nice plans for me, especially since we're a little cash poor right now until my pay day on Friday. Now I have to eat my Lean Cuisine meals to keep myself from going out to eat all the time. Mickey D's sounds good though. Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun..... mmmmmm. Fuck it, I might just have to eat fast food this one last time. Last time, I promise. For realsies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO - stay away from the fast food - be strong - and whenever you want a homecooked meal, let me know and you can come to my place.