Monday, March 2, 2009

Culinary undertakings over the last few months

I put together a little slideshow with a few of the different dishes we've made over the last couple months. The recipes are linked below.



Thai Chicken Saute courtesy of myrecipes.com

Clone of a Cinnabon courtesy of allrecipes.com

Chicken with Lemon and Capers courtesy of myrecipes.com

Julia's Turkey Meatballs courtesy of goop.com


Here are a few other delectable morsels I've made over the last week, which are all Nigella recipes. I LOVED THEM BOTH, but I gotta say that the pasta was really outta sight.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Nigella's Pollo alla Cacciatora (aka Chicken Cacciatore) courtesy of foodnetwork.com

This next recipe was the bee's knees, and it was so quick. Nothing actually requires cooking except the pasta, and I had dinner finished and on the table in less than 15 minutes. My only wish: that I'd had the foresight to get some fresh parsley. It was the only herb I didn't get at the store, since I got cilantro, fresh rosemary, and fresh thyme for several dishes I have menu'd for this week.

The mushrooms! I used sliced baby portabellos because cremini might be impossible to find in this town.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Everything fused together in a glorious combination of flavors.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!



Nigella's Linguine with Lemon, Garlic, and Thyme Mushrooms courtesy of foodnetwork.com

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Duuuuuuude.
My mouth is watering!!
I'm all over those mushroom and noodles! Since Allan is limited to refined carbs, I have the perfect excuse to indulge. Would you toss shrimp with the noodles?
Love the plating on the caper chicken!