Monday, March 30, 2009

Home on a snowy day

Elora has had a pink eye for two days, and now we're staying home and administering eye drops. Tomorrow she'll be going back to daycare, but today is just me and her, watching cartoons, cleaning the tub, and maybe popping in a classic flick like The Matchmaker or Zoolander. I think she'd like Zoolander for the funny faces and the pretty colors. Maybe even Home for the Holidays or Strictly Ballroom. God, the possibilities are endless.

The laundry is all done, the dishes are done, so the only thing to really do is eat and clean the bathroom up. And eat. I've got leftover Roasted Chicken and Wild Rice Soup and some brown rice chips to just snack on all day. It's the perfect day for a sick kid and no need to go anywhere or really do anything.

Hope everyone enjoys working today.... suckers. BWAHAHAHAHA.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I think I still have your Home for the Holidays....that's what you get for staying home on a snowy day! HaHa- sorry to hear about Elora - I hope she's feeling better.