Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Toot Toot!

I completely spaced mentioning in my last blog, or on Facebook, that I was recently offered and accepted a position as an Eligibility Administrator with the company I work for.  This really isn't a "promotion" promotion, it involves taking on a lot more work and knowing I may have to put in a little more than the standard 40 hours a week (45 at the most).  But I'm really excited and looking forward to bringing my own special flare to the position.

I don't get to start the position immediately, but when my current department has hired some new peeps and trained them I'll get to start the new job.  I love what I do right now, and I will probably miss it more than I even realize when I move to the new department, but I think that I will rock the new gig.  Like a hurricane.  A hurricane of efficiency.



















































**Super special gem**
We were watching the new Conan the Barbarian with Elora this last weekend... and before I go on I realize how many levels that statement is wrong on.  But I repeatedly checked in on whether she was handling her shit when it came to watching the warrior do his warrior's work and she assured me that she "liked blood".  Well, as with most Conan movies there was a little bit of titties and then a little bit of "foot washing" if you get the euphemism, and Thad didn't cover her young eyes before she saw two sweaty bodies clinging to each other like life depended on it.  As her eyes were covered she giggled and said "They were crotch lovers".  CROTCH.  LOVERS.  So wrong on so many levels.  But also the most hilarious comic gold I've ever witnessed, and it was FREE IN MY LIVING ROOM.  I've wondered when the idea of two naked people wrestling would start to create questions.  Now I realize she already has the basic gist and no explanation is required.  Aren't you glad you scrolled down!?!

3 comments:

greensleeves said...

Crotch lovers. Hahaha. I honestly don't know if I will ever refer to anyone as crotch lovers. Maybe the rude couple at the mall with mullets and a strong belief in PDA. I know they would say things like. " you look real nice baby." and "can you large size that?".

Adrienne said...

EEE OOO EEE OOO
LOL and :D and all other emoticons that indicate hilarity!
And congrats on the job, I'm so happy for you.

Meganithappen said...

Crotch lovers. Couldn't have said it better myself.