Friday, December 16, 2011

Celebrity Headlines

I am a daily reader of snarky gossip, specifically wwtdd and thesuperficial (I also occasionally reference dlisted when I am in need of a big flaming heap of ridiculousness like Prince Hot Ginge and Rojo Caliente).  I had clicked a link to read a little blurb about Jennifer Aniston (who I love loathe, and also pity) when I see that Demi Lovato has died her hair red.

I wondered what it would be like for every mundane detail of my life to be broadcast as it is for a celebrity (especially headlines that include BIG WORDS And smaller text that usually indicates something less shocking than the giant text)  so I decided to put them into a draft titled "Mary Rose's Celebrity Headlines", which I may or may not revert to a draft again later and add to (if I were a betting woman I would probably put my money on the "may not" in that statement).


Without further ado.....  
Mary Rose's  
LARGE CELEBRITY HEADLINES 2011
Where the glamorous meets the ridulousness, with a dash of sassy!

- MR GOES ON 

HAIR HYGIENE STRIKE!
"I will wash my hair when all other children can wash their hair" says working mother of 2 (Sources reveal she's just lazy).

-SECRET SHOCKING 

LIES MARY ROSE TELLS HER CHILDREN!
When will she tell them there really is no "secret camera to the North Pole" in the cookie jar?!?!

-SWAN FAMILY 
BARELY HANGING ON!
"The holidays usually requires a minimum of 2 thirty-packs, and Mary only bought one!", a source close to the family reveals.


That's all I have at the moment.  I could work for more, but then it wouldn't feel as organic as these headlines did.  Which is why I probably couldn't work for any newpaper in the world.

From boobs voyage

Since this might be my last post before Christmas (holy crap, it's Christmas already!) I am including a holiday-esque picture of the kids I took this morning. Elora makes a weird face instead of smiling, and Colter is just.... Colter. Man, I love these two. They pretty much rock my world on a daily basis.

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Love the picture. And Love that you were the one that wasn't sure about telling your children about Santa, and now the lie has gone so far as to have a camera in the cookie jar. Love, Love, Lov.e

Darla said...

NANA DEMANDS BETTER PICTURES
Daughter chastised for putting picture of beautiful grandson on line looking like he was about to spit pea soup and called him BAD NAMES..MORE NEWS TO FOLLOW..
cause Nana is coming to town...so mom you better be good you, better not spy, you better not drink booze I'm tellin you why...cause Nana's is comin to town.(do the prior reading to the sound track of Santa is Coming to Town)

Custom Logo Design said...

Thank you for sharing such relevant topic with us. I really love all the great stuff you provide. Thanks again and keep it coming.

greensleeves said...

I would just like to go on record as loving this. So when mary rose headlines put out a daily calendar I Can say that I loved it way back when and hopefully use my celebrity status to get some free swag, for instance said daily calendar. Your hilarious mr. Get it it could be mr or mr. A sassy gay reference.

greensleeves said...

Oh green sleeves is me Jeff .