Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Things I'm Thankful For: 5/25/11

I'm thankful for Dominoes 3 topping large pizza for 7.99
I'm thankful for money in savings
I'm thankful for even more money tied up in a dependent care flexible spending account, so I can't get to it all at once (surprisingly a good thing)
I'm thankful for my husband's hard work, even when it completely wears him out
I'm thankful for learning new things, every day, and utilizing that knowledge to show off to anyone that will listen
I'm thankful that I now know the difference between Traditional 401(k), Roth 401(k), Roth IRA and Traditional IRA... do you want to hear what the differences are, because I'd simply love to explain it
I'm thankful for rain, even when it floods

1 comment:

Jen Strange said...

I completely love how much of a nerd you are. That 401k stuff confuses the crap out of me! :)