Sunday, June 5, 2011

Drumroll please.....

As I know everyone has been waiting with eager anticipation for a sighting of the new deck, I've finally decided to get these bad boys posted.


Elora on the deck, to really indicate the scale.
From Drop Box


Elora still on the deck, slightly different angle
From Drop Box


The treacherous step and the equally treacherous screen door. We've had one get-together and one person dislodged the screen door from it's track, and then I ended up bouncing my face off it for good measure.
From Drop Box


Thad put some lattice around the step and I think it looks great.
From Drop Box


New patio furniture, including the fabulous gas firepit
From Drop Box


I crap you not, Colter's first interaction with the fire pit involved him getting his hair singed. I'm pretty sure we'll have more singed hair before this summer is over. Probably some of mine, for sure.
From Drop Box


The beautiful weather this weekend meant WATER PLAY. Elora gets head dunked by daddy.
From Drop Box


And so does Colter B
From Drop Box


Elora is more comfortable with her swimsuit like this. Not even kidding.
From Drop Box


Yup, that's a string of spit.
From Drop Box


One more of the deck furniture
From Drop Box


We had a smashing little inauguration of the new deck, lots of old friends visited and enjoyed some of Thad's delicious smoker delicacies. It was a lot of fun, but pretty tiring, but I can't wait to fire up that fire pit again and sit under the stars soon.

1 comment:

Louisette said...

Lovely blog and fotos familie , have a nice week end.