Wednesday, June 29, 2011

When the party is over

So hometown weekend is over, spent most of the time just playing with the kids and watching them enjoy their childhood in our old stomping grounds. Here are the highlights:

- Bahamanian tan, along with some fabulous wardrobe selections picked up cheap cheap cheap!

- I watched fireworks Saturday with two of my favorite people in the world. Oh, and Adrienne and Dena were there too... AHAHAHAHA, comedy! The kids sat still and watched in wonder snuggled up against me, and it was a pretty nice little show.

- I'm too old to start partying after 10:00pm. I can keep partying if the partying is commenced earlier than this time, but not after. I found that out Saturday night.

- I'm a militant tobacco-free endorser. I'm sure it's annoying, but now it's a part of who I am.

- I spent time with mi familia loca, and while it was short and sweet it was nice, but probably best that it was so short.

- John brought his girlfriend home to meet mi familia loca. That went well, she was a big hit, and she didn't leave his ass in Colstrip at the end of the weekend. BONUS!

- I'm a slut for my husband. No details, no hints, but I love that man so much it gives me heart palpitations.

Upcoming is the 4th of July weekend and celebrations with an old coworker from way back in my Molerway days. Back when I was a much less militant anti-tobaccoist. Then the following weekend I'm hoping to get a sighting of my dear friend Jen J-Mc. I hope that all my friends and family and readers have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!

No comments: