Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's Twofer Tuesday

Today is a double post kind of day, mainly because I have a full hour for lunch and nothing to read. So here we go with some recent pictures!

Thad and his dad building the deck, view from the patio door




From Drop Box

Thad and his dad building the deck, view from our upstairs window






From Drop Box

Colter B this very morning






From Drop Box

His crazy sister making silly faces, also this very morning






From Drop Box


Elora girl with pretty hair and a pretty smile








From Drop Box

This guy loves his ice cream sandwiches







From Drop Box

Elora took a picture of me on the day of my interview, made up with my accessories on!






From Drop Box

I love this kid






From Drop Box

My little Matthew McConaughey and his sister, RuPaul






From Drop Box

When glitter takes no prisoners






From Drop Box

1 comment:

Jen Strange said...

bwahahaha . . . those pictures are AWESOME. love the glitter. And Colter looks so much like his sister! (only she's beautiful, and he's handsome, of course)