Friday, October 26, 2007

The "Mommy Dearest" Diet

So, this isn't so much a diet choice as it is a lifestyle (that sounded pretentious, didn't it?). You just make whatever you can share with a 9 month old, and then split it with the child. That means half the calories. And you're eating things like bananas, yogurt, bagels with cream cheese, all of which are somewhat healthy. So I feel slightly thinner today than I have in a while, and I think it's because I haven't been drinking beer (do Bacardi Silver Mojitos count as beer?) and I feel pretty good.

Well, my child is finished with her mandarin oranges, so it's time to wipe her down and get her ready for a bath. Hope everyone has a great Friday night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever, you're totally bulimic. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Ahhhhh, Hhahhahaahha!