Friday, October 19, 2007

Awesome!

Big news!!!

I made it to round 2 for the supervisor position! I don't have a scheduled interview time and date, but now it's crunch time to really DAZZLE.

Also, I have a scheduled date and time for my pre-op appointment in Denver, as well as the biopsy. December 10th and 11th are the days, and I'm glad it's finally scheduled.

My brother didn't end up fighting last night. The first MMA fight needs to last less than 2 minutes for there to be a second, and the first fight went 2:47. He was pretty bummed, but the guy that runs the fights said that due to the distance he drove to fight and his hunger for it he would let John fight the next time he came to town.

Well, we're heading to Walmart to get some baby stuff, so later y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on round 2. Good luck! You have worked hard and I hope good things come your way. Good luck with your health-related issues too. I've been thinking of you and hoping it all works out well.

Scheherazade said...

Congratulations! Keep us posted on the biopsy! Hug your beautiful baby for me!