Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm a junkie

I've been watching QVC today, and I may buy myself a pretty new ring. I love getting sucked into tv that is trying to sell me something. I mean I love and I hate it, because I talk myself out of buying stuff all the time.

So, I've left this blog woefully unattended for several days.... ahem.... weeks. Not much going on. I applied for another supervisor position at work, and interviewed for it yesterday. I think I interviewed pretty good, but I guess we'll see how well.

My brother is fighting at Thursday Night at the Fights tomorrow night. I guess they do UFC style fighting, and that's what he is going to do. I'll be honest, I am going, but I'm sick to my stomach at the thought of watching my brother get his ass handed to him. Not that I think that's a given, but it still scares me to think about it.

Well, my monkey just fell asleep, so I'm going to do a little light housework while I'm unaccompanied by a minor (haha). I'm making Halloween cookies at my sisters later! Hooray!

Oh, and still no schedule date for a biopsy. Kind of just waiting to hear back at this point.

No comments: