Tuesday, September 25, 2007

uhhh

I'm having a hard time thinking of something to write about this morning. I blame it on the early hour, and lack of sustenance. Ugh, and I'm watching "Running with Scissors" and Alec Baldwin just made a drink and lit up a cigarette, and I tried to make myself feel jealous about not drinking as much or smoking anymore. But it came as a shock that I actually don't miss it that much.

This movie is a little funny already. I'll only get to watch a little before I get ready to go to work. So I'm going to pay attention now. Hope everyone has a good day!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That movie is probably one of the most fucked up movies I've ever seen! haha I think I liked it, but it's one of those that leaves you speechless after watching because it's so bizarre! My favorite part is the "Blinded by the Light" scene. I had that song stuck in my head for months after seeing it. Oh, and I love the monkey suit below. Very cute.

-Amanda S.

Anonymous said...

It's totally weird, that movie. I found it rather depressing. But I laughed out loud at the line when the doctor stumbles in upon Hope and says something to the effect of "You're in my masturbatorium!" That, combined with all the black and white pictures of royalty and dignitaries? Priceless.