Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Older, Wiser?

I'm fast approaching 32.  My birthday will be here in 2 weeks and I think I should attempt to set a goal and accomplish it prior to this birthday.  The problem is deciding on a goal.

  • Lose 10 pounds?  Possible, with a little help from the YMCA, so this is on the potential goal list.  It is about to be "busy season" at work, so I am going to need to organize myself so that I can have dinner in the crock pot, ready at 7 pm if I stop to get my sweat on.  Thank goodness I already planned to make some freezer meals over the holiday weekend!

  • Clean out my Facebook friends?  Also very possible, since I've come to realize that there are many people I have no connection with outside of having grown up in the same town, or worked together at some previous employer.  Within those groups there are several people I still want to be in touch with, but there are just as many that I keep on my friends list because I'm neither proactive enough to delete them or it would make it much more difficult to anonymously rifle through their pictures and posts. 
  • Start a food blog?  I've bandied around this idea for a few months, I just worry I wouldn't have enough content to post, then I realize that I made Zuppa Toscana this weekend and that throngs of people would love the recipe, especially with my particular brand of "voice" (i.e. slurring).  I would need an excellent name for it.  A Marying of Flavor?  
  • Get family pictures taken?  This is on my Thanksgiving to-do list, I even have a lovely tablecloth that would make a lovely backdrop for Elora's golden hair and Colter's wicked grin.

So many options.  I will keep you posted on what I decide to do.  Unless I choose the Facebook cleanup and you are removed from my friends.  Hahahaha, I doubt anyone actually comes here unless they know me, but I guess we will see.  *Cue ominous music*

3 comments:

Bea said...

I hit 'next blog' at the top of my blog page and landed here! You had me at 'compulsive sniffer'. :)

If I were to pitch in my 2 cents, then I'd say go with a food blog. Who could resist yummy recipes?

m said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ambbetwallet said...

Ambbetwallet เกม slot ที่สามารถเข้าถึงได้ทันที แล้ว สามารถโอนเงินเข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อถอนออกง่ายมาก แค่รู้จักการใช้ true wallet แค่นั้นเลย