Thursday, November 15, 2012

Girls Weekend

Last weekend I went on an adventure with my good, good, good, gooder pal Laura G.  Have you met my gooder pal Laura?

 My friend LG and myself

If you haven't I recommend you do so, post-haste.  She has been an amazing force of wonderful in my life, which in the last year I've needed a big dose of.  She is funny, crafty, a solid shoulder to cry on and the friend that will come over on weeknights (and weekends) to just hang out and.... be.  We "be" our best when Coors Light or cocktails are involved.

Case in point, our Molotov Mule's at dinner



Laura had a friend who was renting a cabin in Chico for a girls' weekend, and I managed to snag myself an invite.  If you have been to this blog before, you may already know how much I love Chico.  Seriously, if my IUD falls out and Thad's testes re-fuse together we are naming our miracle baby Chico.  There is a good change that Chico might be the location of conception of said miracle baby.

So Laura and I got in the car on a rather yucky looking Saturday, took some rather treacherous roads to Livingston, and enjoyed a lovely chat on our way south into Paradise Valley.  She took all the pictures of the beautiful scenery, so I have none to share, but it was Guh.  Or.  Juss.

We did some swimming, we did some (i.e. LOTS) of drinking, we ate some amazing food, and we swam some more.  We laughed, I did the jitterbug with Shannon in the Chico Saloon, and we ate brunch at the cutest little depot in Livingston.  All in all, a fabulous weekend.

One year after my reduction and my bubbies still take over group photos

I already have another Chico weekend booked in 2013, but may have to sneak in one more trip before the new year.  I have a hard time leaving each visit.  Which is why Laura and I are going to buy property and live there. 




I shall leave you with this final photo, where I look slightly like Mama June and I could have horns.  This was at the Pacific Northern Beanery.  Cute place, delicious food, and the most awkward yet lovable waiter in Montana.  So nice.  So attentive.  So awkward.



And Laura, I promise that the next time I meet your friends I won't introduce myself with any phrase that includes "shitting the booze out".

That is totally a lie.  But thanks for still introducing me to new people anyways.

2 comments:

pg slot 168 said...

pg slot 168 เป็นเกมแบบที่เล่นได้บนโทรศัพท์มือถือสบายใช้งานง่าย มีเกมสล็อตให้เล่นอยู่มากมายเยอะมากได้แก่ พีจีสล็อต สามารถใช้เป็นการพนันลงทุนเล่น เว็บไซต์สล็อตของการเล่นเกม

Joker123 said...

Joker123 ทำให้การเล่นเกมส์ สล็อต ออนไลน์ของท่านง่ายแล้วก็สบายเพิ่มขึ้น ไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลาเดินทาง ไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลารอคอยการฝากเงินอีกต่อไปด้วยการให้บริหารผ่านระบบอัตโนมัติ