Friday, November 18, 2011

Recovery: Day 2

So today I got to watch movies and have lunch at Red Robin while enjoying time with my bestie Morgan.  We had an awesome day of chick flicks (Crazy Stupid Love, The Matchmaker, and Dirty Dancing) and polished the day off with 4 rousing games of Yahtzee.  We also developed a new philosophy on life, one based on living life to the fullest, one which can be embodied in the words "Livin' life like I want nothing but Yahtzees!!!!"  As soon as I started playing like I wanted nothing but Yahtzees my game went to crap, so it's a great philosophy in theory but I wouldn't recommend making life choices based on this mentality.


I've also been working my way through the ENORMOUS world map on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.  Seriously, it's gigantic, in a semi-intimidating way.  I'm proud that I've figured out a few tricks for myself, like how to keep my companion alive and always know where I leave her, and that rather than trying to find a land route everywhere sometimes it's just better to jump into a river and follow it until you reach new destinations.


The kids are having fun at grandma and grandpas house.  They don't call us daily, but we have gotten some pictures and we've video chatted with them on our PS3.  Technology is pretty amazing, let me tell you!  I'm more and more thankful for it every day, even if it will one day rise up and destroy us.

Morgan got to see the new boobs today.  Survey says: they're pretty gross right now but she was very impressed with how much they managed to take off, and how much smaller it has made me.  Even swollen today it's amazing to see.  I can't wait to see them in 8 weeks, they can only get better looking and better feeling by then.


Alright, I'm about 30 minutes away from another dose of pain meds and some sleepy time.  Call me if you want to come visit this weekend!

No comments: