Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I know you are, but what am I?

Elora is watching "PeeWee's Big Adventure" tonight, it seems that this is Colter's first viewing of this cinematic masterpiece. I can't tell you how many times I've seen this movie, but I am really looking forward to seeing Colter's face when he sees Large Marge for the first time. I am going to try to take a picture, for posterity's sake of course.

*Approximately 4 minutes later*

He was too busy being a jerk to even notice the bulging eyes and heeby-jeeby voice. I'm sure I probably played my part in ruining the moment by pausing the movie to get my camera ready. Mommy is the real jerk in this scenario.

In other news, I'm starting the reduction process again. Now I don't just have pictures of big titties, I've got medical records, massage therapy notes, a strained neck muscle in August, and some chiropractic history. So without jinxing this all over again, I'm going in much more confident with what I've done to hopefully show that I'm in considerable pain and discomfort on a daily basis. Fingers crossed for better news this time, although I don't feel like I'll need luck so much this time.

Also, I've finally decided this year to pay a tiny amount of attention to football, the money-grubbing cash cow that it is, and I've chosen the Detroit Lions as my team to follow for the year. I don't know their history and I haven't actually watched a full game, since we're only two into the season and we don't have NFL Season Pass, but their quarterback is pretty cute, and if that isn't a good enough reason to pay attention to football I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS. Cute quarterbacks, Thad's chili, some beer.... mmmmmm, a little slice of heaven.

And only 41 nearly 40 days left until Halloween! I might finally bust out my Rocky Horror Picture Show dvd that has sat unopened for at least a year and have a little Time Warp party!

Well, I would continue to write all manner of witty and hilarious things (because truly, who comes here for profound realizations and things that make you ponder existence) but my delicious bed is awaiting my tired bones. Tonight was a massage night, and god love my massage therapist because I really made her earn her money today. The poor girl deals with a back that has the muscular equivalent of guitar strings, and she is amazing. If you need the name of a good massage therapist, I will definitely give you her number.

2 comments:

Ange said...

LOL @ Large Marge commemoration!

Darla said...

You being the only person I've ever heard to be following the Lions by choice. The Lions better hope that their good looking quarterback can also win games so more people want to watch them not just the team playing against them.