Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New post for a new day

Well, chicklets, I realize everyone has probably been waiting on pins and needles for a new post, so I figured I better feed my hungry masses.

Chico.... I wrote a blog to you, but for now you will go to the wayside. Besides, while my pictures of our getaway are fun, it is actually kind of more fun to keep them tucked away, private reminders of a weekend getaway with some amazing friends.

Thad's cousin, Brittany, has sent me a couple mix cds in the past year, each excellent in their own way. I am very blessed to have a cousin-in-law that not only shares a similar taste in music with me, but also is kind enough to share it with me. Her recent cd includes some songs by AWOLNATION, Sleigh Bells, and the xx. This one is pretty funky and I rock it in my car when I'm commuting:



As of tomorrow I have only 6 weeks until my surgery. I'm getting super excited. Thrilled. ELATED. I can't even describe how excited I am, because DAY-AMN my back be hurtin'.

In child-news: Elora has decided that now would be the appropriate time to start a revolt against everything I say. Colter is a turd-monster who likes to scratch his neighbors whenever he disagrees with their politics.

The kids and I are going to go see my sister and her kids in Colstrip this weekend. I haven't seen this crew since last July, so I'm looking forward to some Quayd, Clover and Kodi Rose time.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

No comments: