Friday, January 16, 2009

Up late

I'm up late tonight, much later than I usually stay up. I'm a little wound tight from work, and bringing work home with me, but I'm eager to feel like I've gotten 2 out of 3 things I wanted to do accomplished.

Side note: I'm drinking some tea I got from Adagio Teas. It's called Foxtrot, and the website give the following description:

"Like the dance that inspired its name, our Foxtrot tea is an overnight success that will leave you giddy with joy. It is an herbal cocktail of Egyptian chamomile, South African Rooibos and fresh peppermint leaves. A soothing blend of familiar tastes that produces a pleasantly original combination. It is entirely caffeine-free. The spring in your step is due entirely to its enticing taste."

I must say, it is really good. It's got a minty-ness that is really mellow, and a bit of a licorice bite, it almost turns sweet the longer you wait between sips. And it's like a little sun, such a cheery yellow in my glass tea cup. Under track lighting it is truly magnificent.

Anyways, on with the grind. I'm hoping the warm caffeine-free tea will help me be ready for sleep any moment now....... oh........ there it is...... g'night!

No comments: