Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cinco de Oh-no!

How is it May 5th?!  Did we hit a wrinkle in the space-time continuum?!  It seems like it was New Years Even only yesterday and all of a sudden we're 1/3rd of the way through 2012.  Time for a quick inventory of my 2012 bucket list:

Visit hot springs during delicious winter months - CHECK.  Twice.
Try out new recipes - Also done and done.  We have been cooking like crazy at Casa de la Swan.  And still more to try, barbeque season is starting with a fury this year.
Make a trip by myself (i.e. no kids or husband) - still working on it, although taking a trip with my husband might be better.... except he's got homework and reading most nights so I am still going to have to calculate logistics and see what makes sense.  But a little California sun could be in my 2012 future!
Get to some good concerts - well, I have MontanaFair to thank for the only concert so far this year I'm considering going to: Sublime with Rome!  If you know me, you know Sublime pretty much simultaneously rocks my world and floats my boat all at once.  I've already been practicing holding one arm up to simulate the beer in my hand while I dance in place.  It's all about the training.
Do the Women's Run - registered!  And super excited to see some super awesome chicas for it!
Do the Dirty Dash - I'm being bribed to do it, because once I realized it was $50 per person to enter I was more interested in getting a tattoo for that much money versus running a race.  Too bad for me that Morgan is one of the best friends a girl could ask for, and now I can't deny her this request.

So, onward into May.  I'm ready to have some fun!

No comments: