Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend always end with "end"

Isn't that a depressing post title? It feels depressing on a Monday, more so than on a Friday, when the weekend is fresh and new and filled with promise. On Monday the weekend is filled with "I wish I would have"s and work.

My mom and dad (plus Tona) spent the weekend with us, and it was pretty nice. Thad had to go work in Miles City all weekend replacing computers, so the kids and I enjoyed some time with Nana and Papa Wade, as well as Tona. We were more of a hindrance than a help when it came to getting Tona's school shopping done, but I blame that solely on Colter B.

Speaking of Colter B, he's getting some two-year molars now. It's really annoying for parents to get lulled into a false sense of security when it comes to teething, when in fact there are bigger, badder, MO FO-esque teeth lurking in the back of a toddler's mouth.

In summation: Mondays suck, and two year molars suck DOUBLE TIME.

No comments: