Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome to the future of La Madre Loca

I'm typing this via my new phone. I've taken the plunge and purchased a smart phone. This means I should become hella more organized,right? I will admit that the new phone is going to make my menu planning a little bit easier now that I can use Ziplist whenever I need to, and Thad and I both use their app so we can have the most up to date grocery list whenever one of us goes to the store. Plus you can add recipes and create your list from those recipes.

Anyways, that's my plug for Ziplist. I am now going to learn more about using this little device. I'm pretty much one of Google's bitches but now I can access all that info away from my laptop. Google docs, calendar, reader, all accessible via my phone. Allow me to bask in the glow of my newfound efficiency.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for plugging Ziplist! Your blurb entitles you to free dairy products for a year. Just log on and submit a 100-500 word essay about the importance of dairy with a menu that highlights this important food group and of course, the accompanying shopping list. Viva could use your menu in an upcoming advertisement in Woman's Day, our sister publication!
In order to qualify, please forward a copy of this essay to adsviolett@gmail.com.