Saturday, November 21, 2009

I've gone and done it, part2

Ok, I'm back. I'm only going to be able to do this in fits and bursts, so if you don't like it I apologize.

Changed baby, fed baby, watched Food Network AAAAAND Gosford Park. I love the kiss between Mary and Robert Parks.

Ok, so if you have been speaking to me during the entire house purchasing debacle I want to say thank you. THANK YOU. You were probably equally as outraged at some of the crap we were dealing with, and most likely provided sage advice and someone to calm down the storm of irritation.

We are in the new house. It's amazing. We have had a little bit of a rocky start, but my husband is pretty much the most awesome guy I know, regardless of how much of an asshole he is while he's doing all the stuff that needs to get done.

We have a dog pen, he salvaged that from the old backyard. The dog needs to go out to this pen, and I am going to take him, but not before I relay a cute story.

Elora was watching me change Colter's diaper in the hotel on Wednesday night. She told me that Colter has a "peanuts". She tried to tell me that I also had a "peanuts" but I explained that I had... well, the medical term I used may seem a little graphic in the retelling of this story. Oh, hell, I said VAGINA. That's what it is, but I get the feeling that some people may have different opinions on what terms a parent should when labeling genitalia. So yesterday we're about to jump in the shower, and I ask her what she has, and she says it's her "crotch". Crotch is pretty universal. Good story? No, I don't think it was. But you've read it, and you'll never get those few minutes of your life back.

No comments: