Saturday, June 14, 2008

Don't call it a comeback!

Haha, the last post I put up was on St Patty's Day. I don't even have enough time in the 5 minutes I'm going to spend writing this to go over all the stuff that's happened in nearly 3 months, so here's a brief overview.

1) We went to Vegas in April for a wedding. It was a good time, as indicated in the picture below:

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

2) We went to Colstrip for my brother's graduation in May, and that happened to fall on Memorial Day weekend, so we spent the weekend in Colstrip.

3) I saw a plastic surgeon about a breast reduction. I scheduled my surgery for 6/13 hoping that insurance would be taken care of by then. It wasn't, so I didn't have the surgery, but I'm scheduled now for 8/1, so hopefully the poop is in a group by then.

4) Adrienne came up on 5/30 and we went to SATC on opening night. We had a bunch of fun, lots of laughs, and (if you can believe this) only 1 drink and 1 and 1/2 beers. We finished the weekend by walking in the Central Heights Elementary Cougar Fun Run. We're totally "cougars".... RAWR!

Elora is gorgeous, but she's getting a smart little mouth on her, telling her mommy and daddy "NO" and accentuating her displeasure with a little slap. I'm trying to but the kabash to that, but she doesn't really grasp all of the intricacies of the English language yet, so we're doing the best we can.

She's telling me "NO" right here:
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

And here is her face, covered in chocolate:
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Well, I feel like a weight has been lifted just by getting this updated. Be back soon with pictures of Colstrip Days!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Holy Crap. I stopped by just to use your Puntabulous link. And What?? A new post. Congratulations.
Also, I totally call bullshit on the Colstrip Days pictures. hahaa, see you tonight!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.