Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Happy St Patty's Day, from our family to all of you! We both worked, and work tomorrow, so there will be no partying tonight. After staying home sick yesterday I'm not interested in making tonight as Irish as I did in the past. But Thad, Elora, and I each wore our respective holiday t-shirts today, so here is a picture of our fam:


Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Hope everyone had a great day, and I hope your poop is green tomorrow.

Oh, and a shout out to my girl Danielle, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.