Thursday, December 13, 2007

All by myself

So, I'm sitting in my hospital room on night 3 of this long hospital stay. My chest tube is out, which is great, and I'm feeling better, which is great, but my 02 saturation is kind of low (really not bad at all, especially since we are at a higher elevation and I just had SURGERY). So I'm going to periodically get up, walk around my room and the floor I'm on, and use my cool little breathing apparatus to increase my intake.

Yes, I'm still hurting, thank god for percocet, but the pain is much more tolerable now that the stupid tube is out of me. Now I can sleep much more comfortably on my bed, even though my ass is asleep. I made Thad go stay with our friends tonight because the couch he was sleeping on was not very comfortable AT ALL, and I want to go home tomorrow. So I needed him well rested and comfy and ready to go tomorrow.

So we should hopefully get home tomorrow. Then I think my fabulous, wonderful, terrific in-laws will bring our baby to us, rather than make us make that 4 hour leg of the trip to go get her. And I'm so excited to see her. I can not wait to smooch her, smell her, hug her, hold her, and just cuddle the bejesus out of her. I miss her so much. How could you not miss this face:

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Sink bath with Gammy and Papa:

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

A little breakfast-face:

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're doing well. I hope all is well when you leave there. Take care and get better quickly so you can shower that beautiful girl with love & kisses!

~Corby~