Friday, August 17, 2007

Update - change of plans

Well, we are still going to Denver, but probably not next week.

It turns out that the appointment I had setup was with a doctor that had just graduated medical school. Unfortunately I need a doctor that knows his shizz, so I will be postponing the trip until I've spoken with Dr. Brown's office to schedule my appointment. According to Spike, he's excited to see me.

Elora is teething. Sweet mother of Christ, it is hell on earth. She has now developed a highly obnoxious high pitched scream that pierces the ear drum. It's probably not that flattering to myself to say this, but I think it's so high only dogs can hear it (which is me calling myself a dog, I guess).

I feel terrible for her. She's miserable at times, and needs extra love and kisses, and I give them to her, but I'm exhausted. Thad felt sick yesterday, so I was on baby duty all night with no help whatsoever. Granted, he does it when I'm not there, but he didn't even get to spend any time with me either because he went to bed at 7:30.

So at the moment I'm in appointment limbo, waiting for Dr. Brown's office to call me to schedule my appointment, and trying to get a hold of University of Colorado to cancel my appointment.

Elora has her 6 months shots on Monday (for those of you keeping track, yes she'll be 7 months old, I overslept on the original date of her shots). With her teeth hurting her I'm sure it will be a great time!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I am so glad to see you are blogging again. I've missed your humor and wit.
I hope all goes well with your dr. appts. And holy goodness, I hope your ears get a rest soon... *smile*

See ya tomorrow