Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Shop til You Drop.... Minus the Dropping

So I hosted a Thirty One, Scentsy, and Wildtree party on Saturday.  It didn't have many attendees, which reminds me why I'm not a party thrower, because when no one comes its slightly crushing to one's self esteem.  But the consultants are all wonderful ladies for watching me drink most of the two bottles of wine we opened and staying the whole time to visit and eat.

If you're interested in ordering anything, the links are below.  Thirty One had a special that if you purchase $31 of products you can get a purse for 50% off.... this is an excellent way to order if you know someone who wants a purse (or maybe you want a purse but don't need anything else).  That party is right here

I made food using some Wildtree products for the party, and we got to sample some of the dressings and marinades.  Yum!  The Outrageous Orange sauce was super good.  If you want to check out any of the products they are all right here.

Last but not least, Scentsy has some AMAZING body products that I can't wait to get ordered, and my consultant's page is right here.  She doesn't have a party open for me at the moment online, but if you see something just email me (email address HERE) and I will put it on my order for you!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: