Wednesday, September 7, 2011

All I want for Christmas

I'm totally copycatting dooce.com, but I checked out this website after I saw her using it for interior design and clothing "mood boards", and I decided this would be an EXCELLENT way to broadcast a few of the things I would be pleased as punch to receive under my Christmas tree. Note: the whisk is silicone coated, and the bin looking thing is a salt pig. PS Blogger, you probably always had the "link" feature and I probably ignored it, but I love not having to look up HTML code every single time I want to create a link. So THANK YOU!
All I want for Christmas


Urban Outfitters stone ring
$9.98 - urbanoutfitters.com

Dorothy Perkins square ring
£8.50 - dorothyperkins.com

Emile Henry Salt Pig
$40 - bloomingdales.com

Wusthof Ikon Hand Held Knife Sharpener
$50 - crateandbarrel.com

Le Creuset 3-pc. Mini Utensil Set
$20 - bloomingdales.com

Calphalon Silcone Balloon Whisk
$12 - bloomingdales.com

No comments: