Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away

I don't know how many of my readers actually know what Montana weather is like, but lately it's been CRAZY. Flooding, tornadoes, more flooding, and rain. Not fun at all, but hopefully we'll start seeing more summer weather soon.

Hopefully, although we are low on funds until payday (and even after payday these days), we will have a chance to take our little pop up camper out someplace close and do a little weekend camping soon. I hope our weather and finances cooperate.

Thad took the day off to stay home with kids since our day care provider is taking her daughter to have surgery. I wish I was home with him, watching movies and putting something in our crock pot that will fill the house with delicious aroma. Sadly, though, I'm at work.

Oh well, that's all for today. Stay tuned for another 90s flashback video today!

No comments: